Error Fixes for Assassin’s Creed Rogue PC- Low FPS, 0xc000007b , Dll Crash, Stuttering
Ubisoft, after being failed in the PC market with Assassin’s creed Unity, have made an attempt to revive the things back. They have released Assassin’s creed Rogue for PC today. Until now, the game has got very positive review from Steam which is a good sign for Ubisoft. As you all know, Ubisoft almost killed Assassin’s creed Series with the game “Assassin’s creed: Unity” . Assassin’s creed series was the best selling series for Ubisoft. However, Assassin’s creed Rogue has also come up with few Minor bugs and crashes. Hope the developers notice and solve them as soon as possible. Meanwhile, Gamunation has made an attempt to solve some of those errors with possible workarounds. If you have any more bugs or errors , please leave your comments below so that we can have a look.
Incase if you have missed, have a look at the System requirements of Assassin’s creed Rogue below. If your PC is under the requirements, then your PC should be blamed for the errors. If you are on the higher end, you can solve the issues by our workarounds.
System Requirements for Assassin’s Creed Rogue :
- OS: Windows 7 SP1 or Windows 8/8.1 (64bit versions only)
- Processor: Intel Core2Quad Q6600 @ 2.4 GHz or AMD Athlon II X4 620 @ 2.6 GHzH
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: nVidia GeForce GTS450 or AMD Radeon HD5670 (1024MB VRAM) or Intel HD4600
- DirectX: Version 10
- Hard Drive: 12 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Sound Card with latest driver
#1: ACR.exe has stopped working Fix:
“Assasin’s creed Rogue Application has stopped working”
- First of all, navigate to Steamapps folder to find “error.log” file. Generally, it can be found in steamapps folder. If not, search the entire directory
- After finding it, open with notepad.
- Now, you can see something like “The application caused access violation module in xxxx.dll” in the very first line.
- Make a note of that Dll File name.
- Download Dll-Files Fixer from here (It’s link to Trial version. You can extend the license f necessary.)
- After downloading, open “Install Dll Files” tab.
- Now, input the name of Dll file in the bar and click on “install”
- The software installs the file in right place and now you should be able to play.
#2: 0xc000007b Error fix:
To solve this issue, you need to install latest Microsoft Visual Redistributable c++ . If you have already installed it, then you need to use AIO run-times to solve this error. Follow the step-by-step guide (Given below)
- First of all, download AIO-Runtimes
- After downloading, extract the files and open “svcpack” folder.
- Now, run AIO runtimes application. The software initiates and then click on “install” tab. Wait for 10 minutes . The software will download the missing files and helps you play the game.
#3: Menu and characters scroll and Move automatically :
This might be an issue with Vjoy. If you are using Vjoy, then uninstall and remove it. Now, the game runs fine.
#4: Blank screen on start up screen:
Whenever you open the game, it shows Assassin’s creed logo and goes to black screen and stays there. Verifying the integrity of game cache files might help sometimes. However, the proper solution is updating the drivers. As the system requirements suggest, you need latest drivers installed inorder to play the game without any issues. To update the drivers, use Driver Scanner. After downloading driver scanner, scan your PC. You will end up with the results. From there, you can easily update the drivers by one-click.
# Lag while playing on my Laptop :
For high end laptops:
This is very general error. You need to switch the GPU from integrapted to the dedicated Video card . To know how to do this, follow the instructions from the video embedded below.
For Low End PC’s :
Make sure that you are not running any backward tasks while playing the game. Razer game booster can help you in this case. Once you download and install it, right click on the Game icon and select “Open with Razer game booster” option. It will directly end the backward tasks and sets high priority for the game.
Work in progress…