Error Fixes for Assassin’s Creed Syndicate PC- Errors, Crashes Bugs, Tweaks, Fixes
Assassin’s creed series is back with another installment in its series. After facing a failure with Assassin’s creed Unity, the popularity of ubisoft and Assassin’s creed games has lowered. Errors and bugs are the main reason behind the failure of Assassin’s creed Unity. Unfortunately, the errors and bugs are still persisting in Assassin’s creed series and Assassin’s Creed Syndicate is no exception. However, we cannot really blame the developers for few issues as sometimes, its our PC which is faulty. So,first of all, we recommend you to have a look at the system requirements of Assassin’s creed Syndicate. If your PC stands below the requirements, upgrading the PC immediately can solve most of the issues.
System Requirements for Assassin’s Creed Syndicate:
#1: No sound in Assassin’s Creed Syndicate:
Go to start menu and search for DXdiag.Then a window pops up.In the popped window,go to sound menu and lower the Sound acceleration.Few people have solved this issue by using this method.
#2: Random crashing issues in Assassin’s Creed Syndicate Fix:
A lot of people have been complaining about the crashing issues that they are facing while playing Assassin’s creed Syndicate on their PCs. However, most of these crashing issues are due to drivers. Many of you have failed to know that these crashing issues can be eradicated by making a clean install of the drivers. To make clean install of the drivers, we recommend driver scanner for you. This is a software that can update and install the drivers cleanly on one click. You can also do it manually. But, finding the drivers that are corrupt is a difficult task and consumes a lot of time.
- Download Driver scanner.
- After downloading it, make a complete PC scan using it.
- Now, you’ll end up with the results where you can find the list of drivers that need to be updated.
- Update all the drivers . It takes 15-20 minutes.
Now, get back to the game and enjoy.
#3: Stuttering issues in game :
First of all, open Task manager and end all the unwanted tasks before starting the game. Also, update the drivers of your GPU.
- After that, disable V-sync and switch from windowed mode to full screen.
#4: Severe Lag while playing Assassin’s Creed Syndicate on PC fix:
Follow the tweaks given to reduce the lag and improve the performance. However, if your PC just meets the minimum requirements, these lag issues are quite often.
- Set the “power management mode” to “prefer maximum performance” in 3D settings.
- And make sure that CUDA-GPUs is set to “All”
- Enable triple buffering, threaded optimization and textured filtering.
#5: ACS.exe has stopped working error Fix:
We have a workaround for this problem. As many people complained about this issue, it did get noticed by the developers and they’re working on it.Meanwhile, you can try our workaround.
- Open the Start menu and click Control Panel
- Navigate to System Maintenance> System
- Now select Advanced System Settings
- System Properties Window comes up. Select the setting from the top named Performance.
- Select Data Execution Prevention.
- Select Turn on DEP for all programs and services except those I select.
- Use the Browse button to locate the ACS exe file.
- Click Apply
#6: DLL missing not found error :
Lot of people have been complaining about this issue since the release of the game. However, we have a simple solution for this problem. It’s the DLL file Fixer How to solve these DLL errors using DLL-files fixer ? It’s very simple task as I said earlier. You just need to follow the instructions given below and you’re done.
- First of all, download Dll-Files fixer from here.
- Now, you can perform a system scan for fixing registry errors (This is optional. Fixing registry errors can really help you at times)
- After that, “Install DLL files” tab. It can be seen on the top.
- Now, input the name of dll file in the search tab . The fixer will automatically install the file in required location and you can get back to enjoy the game.