Error Fixes for Batman – The Telltale Series PC- Crashes,DirectX parameter, Lag fix
Batman- The Telltale series is a series of episodic adventure game, published by Telltale games. This 2016 Batman game is based on the Batman Comic book series. The series first installment titled “Realm of Shadows” is released on August 3, 2016 . However, there are many users complaining about various crashes and bugs they have encountered while running/installing Batman- The Telltale Series on their PCs. We have made this error fix guide for solving those issues. We put up a list of workarounds for the errors and crashes that we have notices so far in Batman: The Telltale Series. If you need any assistance further, do comment below and let us help.
As a routine, we first suggest you to have a sneak peak at the system requirements of the game before going into the error fixes list. If you think your PC falls behind the requirements, then it’s time for an UPGRADE. We have reviewed the best Graphics cards available in the market. Do have a look.
- OS: Windows 7 64Bit Service Pack 1
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4GHz
- Memory: 3 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GTS 450+ with 1024MB+ VRAM (excluding GT) – LATEST DRIVERS REQUIRED
- DirectX: Version 11
- Additional Notes: Not Recommended for Intel integrated graphics
There are no recommended requirements as such. But make sure that your PC atleast meets the minimum requirements.
# Batman-The telltale Series 2016 Crashes on Startup:
Game crashing on startup. This is probably the most common and annoying thing any gamer has ever faced. Firstly, it’s important to know the source for this crash. Sometimes, crashes do come up with error codes and details. Do make a note of them and comment if possible. However, the most general solution for Crashing issues is updating the Drivers. However, making a clean install of the drivers can be tricky sometimes and it’s time consuming too. We recommend you to use Driver Scanner, a tool that updates the drivers on one click. To do,
- Go here
- Now, click on “scan for drivers”
- It’ll prompt you to download the Driver scanner.
- Install it and scan your PC using it.
- From the results, you can update the drivers by one click.
#DirectX: The Parameter is incorrectError Fix:
If you are encountering this error message while opening the game, then make sure that you have atleast DirectX 11 on your PC. Also, download this update for Windows 7 and the error vanishes.
# Batman- The telltale series has stopped working fix
The most recommend solution for solving this problem is “clearing the junk” in your PC. Junk includes registry errors, unwanted files etc. To clean your PC, we recommend the world’s best software “CCleaner“. I think Ccleaner doesn’t require any introduction as most of you know it.
- Download it from here
- After downloading it, perform a complete system scan with it.
- Solve all the registry errors
Now, get back to the game.
# FPS drops in Batman 2016 Fix:
Although the requirements are quite low, there are few people who are facing FPS drops issues. Just try this workaround if you are one of them.
1. Type MSConfig in your windows search bar.
2. In the System Configuration, checklist the box next to “Use original boot configuration”.
3. Press the Apply button then OK and Restart your computer.