Error Fixes for Call Of Duty: Infinite Warfare PC: Crashes, Low FPS, Mouse acceleration, 91 FPS lock Fix
COD Infinite warfare, after much criticism, is now finally released into the market. The trailer of Call Of Duty Infinite Warfare has officially become the 2nd most disliked YouTube video ever. There are several reasons behind this. However, the game is now finally released into the market and it’s getting mixed reviews everywhere. There are a list of errors, crashes, bugs and issues in Call Of Duty: Infinite Warfare that need to be resolved . So, we took an attempt to solve the errors and bugs in Call Of Duty: Infinite Warfare by listing the workarounds and fixes. Firstly, let’s have a look at the system requirements of COD: Infinite Warfare.
System Requirements for COD: Infinite Warfare:
- OS: Windows 7 64-Bit or later
- Processor: Intel Core i3-3225 @ 3.30GHz or equivalent
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 2GB / AMD Radeon HD 7850 2GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 70 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 11 Compatible
- Additional Notes: Disk space requirement may change over time.
How to Fix Errors, Bugs and Crashes in Call Of Duty: Infinite Warfare:
#1: DirectX Error while installing COD Infinite Warfare Fix:
The requirements clearly expect a DirectX 11 compatible Graphics card and sound card from your side. Not only that, your PC also should be running on DirectX 11 or higher version. So, just make sure that you are clear with everything.
# COD Infinite Warfare Crashes on Startup Fix:
Crashes are the most annoying issues that we encounter while playing the game. These crashes generally occur due to driver clashes. So, the best solution is to update all the drivers on your PC which can be time consuming. So, we recommend you to use Driver Scanner, a tool that updates all the drivers on your PC by one click. Just follow the instructions given below to get this done
- Go here
- Now, click on “scan for drivers”
- It’ll prompt you to download the Driver scanner.
- Install it and scan your PC using it.
- From the results, you can update the drivers by one click.
# Lag and Low FPS issues in COD Infinite Warfare Fix:
Changes in In-game settings:
Try lowering render resolution, deleting the config file, lowering textures, etc. Find a good working point, then little by little up the settings.
- In Nvidia control panel> Manage 3D settings, set the “power management mode” to “prefer maximum performance”
- Set High priority to the game in Task Manager.
#Dll Errors in COD Infinite Warfare Fix
Dll files are the lifesavers for the hardware as they make the task of computer simpler and enhance better performance of the hardware components. So firstly, whenever you install any software/ game, it installs few dll files into your PC library and uses them while running. However, there can be multiple software which use the same dll file and when you uninstall one of the software, the dll file gets wiped away and it causes the error while using other software which uses the same dll file. Generally, the best solution for this error is the Dll-Files Client, the tool which is specifially designed to solve the dll errors.
- Just download it from here
- In the search tab, enter the name of the Dll file that you are having error with
- From the search results, click on the first result and click on install.
That’s it. The problem is solved. You can sit back and enjoy the game.
#Can’t get into the Match Fix:
Few users have complained that they are getting a stuck loading screen while starting a multiplayer match. Just disable your Anti-virus and check whether the game is working normally or not. It might be blocking the game with it’s firewall.
# Black-screen on Startup Fix: Call Of Duty: Infinite Warfare
Once again, this issue is also related to the drivers. Display drivers, to be precise. So, just update the drivers and check whether the game is working or not. However, you might have to make a clean install of the drivers to solve this error. So, we suggest you to use driver scanner to update the drivers.
# Mouse acceleration issues: COD Infinite warfare fix:
Increase the poling rate and try running the game. Hope it works.
# Stuttering Issues in COD: Infinite Warfare Fix:
Here are few workarounds that you might wanna have a look into.
- Go to BIOS and turn off hyperthreading on CPU
- Go to Nvidia control panel and disable Shader Cache, Power management mode to maximum.
- Update the Sound and Video card drivers.
# 91 FPS lock In COD Infinite warfare:
Like the Advanced warfare, Infinite warfare is also locked at 91 FPS and it cannot be lifted in the initial version of the game. We might have to wait for a patch for this.
If you are having any more issues, do comment below and allow us to help.