Error Fixes for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered PC- Crash, Low FPS, Bugs Fix
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare was a master piece and one of the best selling games from the COD Franchise. Few months back, as the franchise stated that the players have to pre-order Infinite warfare in-order to get the Modern Warfare Remastered for free. However, there was a huge negative response from the users and hence the developers have released the COD: Modern Warfare Remastered as a separate game for PS4, XBOX one and for PC Via steam. The game is priced at around 40$ on Steam.
Although we have all been waiting for this remaster, the reviews for this game are not so satisfactory. The reviews are “Mostly Negative ” on steam. There are several reasons behind the negative reviews. Few of them are Over-price, Multiplayer Mode and several issues like crashes, bugs and errors in COD: Modern Warfare Remastered. We have done our best to address the workarounds and tweaks for several Errors Crashes and Bugs in COD: Modern Warfare Remastered.
So, first of all, have a look at the system requirements of the game before getting further into the Error Fixes list. Just make sure that your PC stands above the requirements of the game.
- OS: Windows 7 64-Bit or later
- Processor: Intel Core i3-3225 @ 3.30GHz or equivalent
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 2GB / AMD Radeon HD 7850 2GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Sound Card: DirectX 11 Compatible
- Additional Notes: Disk space requirement may change over time.
Fix Errors, Crashes and Bugs in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered:
# Low FPS Issues in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered Fix:
Try the following workarounds if you are an Nvidia user.
- Go to Nvidia Control Panel and add Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare
- Set to adaptive Vsync and turn on triple buffering
- Set maximum prerendered frames to the option “1”
- Turn ON threaded optimization
- And Open “Manage 3D settings” and set “Power Management mode ” to “Prefer maximum performance”
# Can’t Change the Resolution in Game COD: Modern Warfare Remastered Fix:
In Advanced Video, you’ll see “Native Render Resolution”. Check that to “No” to remove the lock sign over the render resolution. From there, you can alter the resolution of the game.
# COD: Modern Warfare Remastered Crashes/ Stucks on Loading Screen Fix:
There might be several reasons behind the crashes for a game. It might be due to driver conflicts as well. This causes the game to stuck on loading screen, create crashes frequently and also black screen issues. So, the most preferred solution is making a clean install of the latest Drivers. If you are not familiar with this, you can take the help of Driver Scanner, a freeware tool which updates all kinds of drivers on your PC by one click. Just follow the instructions given below.
- Visit here.
- Now, click on “scan for drivers”
- You’ll be prompted to download the Driver Scanner.
- After downloading, click on scan for drivers inside the software.
- It’ll usually take 10-20 minutes and after that, you can update the drivers from the results page by one click.
- The demo version is enough for the first time. However, the full version would help in the long run.
#Mouse Sensitivity/Acceleration Fix :
This issue can be fixed in two ways. One is directly from the in-game settings. The other is from the Control panel.
- In the Control panel, go to mouse settings.
- In them, make sure that Enhance pointer precision option is off.
- If this did not solve the issue, try to change the Polling rate of your mouse from it’s software.
# DLL error in COD: Modern Warfare Remastered Fix:
If you have any one of the errors that are related to Dll file, the best solution for it is Dll-Files Fixer. It is a specially designed tool for fixing Dll file errors. This software will have a search for the Dll file errors by scanning you PC. Once after finishing the scan, it will show the list of Files that have to be repaired. Then after, by one click, all the errors will be solved by the Fixer. You can try it now by downloading it from here.
#Unrecoverable DirectX error:
You need to install new version of DirectX.Visit here to download DirectX manually.
# Stuttering Issues in COD: Modern Warfare Remastered Fix:
Here are few workarounds that you might wanna have a look into.
- Go to BIOS and turn off hyperthreading on CPU
- Go to Nvidia control panel and disable Shader Cache, Power management mode to maximum.
- Update Sound and Video card drivers.
More work under progress. If you are looking for a solution for your bug, do comment below and let us help.