Error Fixes for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided PC- Crashes, Errors Fix-Tweaks and Workarounds Guide
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, one of the hyped games this month, is finally released into the market. Deus Ex was a major hit when it was released back in 2000. As the hype continues, the latest installment Deus Ex: Mankind Divided also received good attention in the market. This game is presented with First person perspective with a third person cover system and all in all is a Action Role playing strategy stealth video game.
The game’s been getting good reviews around the market. However, there are bunch of issues encountered in the game while installing/ playing. We have put up this guide with all the possible workarounds and fixes for issues in Deus Ex: Mankind Divided PC version. Make a note that, we did not cover XBOX one and PlayStation 4 issues here.
Workarounds and Fixes for Crashes and Errors in Deus Ex: Mankind Divided PC:
# Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Crashes on startup Fix:
There’s a list of crashes that are encountered by the users so far. We have a probable workaround for all the crashing issues that are encountered in No Man’s sky. Just follow this workaround to solve the issue.
Firstly, it’s important to know the source for this crash. Sometimes, crashes do come up with error codes and details. Do make a note of them and comment if possible. However, the most general solution for Crashing issues is updating the Drivers. However, making a clean install of the drivers can be tricky sometimes and it’s time consuming too. We recommend you to use Driver Scanner, a tool that updates the drivers on one click. To do,
- Go here
- Now, click on “scan for drivers”
- It’ll prompt you to download the Driver scanner.
- Install it and scan your PC using it.
- From the results, you can update the drivers by one click.
# Frame Drops and Texture Flickering issues:
Disabling Steam overlay might solve the problem
- Open the Steam Client and click on the Properties option of Deus Ex: mankind Divided. Under the general section, disable steam overlay.
#Disk Write error Fix:
Verify the integrity of game cache files on Steam and also trouble shoot your Hard disk.
# FPS drops in-game fix:
To solve the issues,
- Open nvidia control panel
- Go to “Manage 3D settings”
- In the drop down menu, click on “Power management mode ” and set it to “Prefer maximum performance”
If you are using a Laptop, then make sure that you have switched from Integrated graphics to dedicated ones.
#: Download stuck at 99%
Firstly, make sure that your Anti-virus isn’t the problem here. Generally, it takes more time at the “99%”, so be patient. However, if that’s not the case, disable your anti-virus and download the game again.
#DirectX error Deus Ex: Mankind Divided PC fix:
Make sure that you have latest version of the DirectX on your PC and also updated the drivers recently.
#DLL error in Deus Ex:Mankind Divided Fix:
First of all, make sure that you have updated Microsoft Visual C++ and DirectX. If the error still persits, then we recommend you to use DLL File Fixer, a tool that is specifically made to solve the DLL errors.
All you need to do is just follow the simple steps listed below and you’ll end up solving the error. This software we mentioned has a success rate of 99%
- First of all, download Dll-Files fixer from here.
- Now, from the interface, you can see a giant Search Tab.
- Now, input the name of dll file in the search tab. The fixer will automatically install the file in required location and you can get back to enjoy the game.
More work under progress !!