Error Fixes for Farming Simulator 17- Crashes, Multiplayer issues, Low FPS, Black screen Fix
Farming Simulator is one of the successfully running Simulator games series at present. Simulation games are fun to play provided you love real life activities like Farming, driving etc. However, Action and FPS players do not like this genre much as they think it’s too easy and too silly . Anyhow, every Gamer has his own opinion and according to me, Simulation Games are the best. Farming simulator has been releasing it’s installments every year since 2013. They have released Farming Simulator 17 this week and it’s been getting positive reviews everywhere in the market.
However, there are few issues like Crashes, black screen issues, driver issues, activation issues etc that are not letting the players install/ play the game on their PC. There might be several reasons for all these issues. We have tried our level best and came up with this list of Fixes and workarounds for Errors and issues in Farming Simulator 17. First of all, let’s have a look at the system requirements before getting into the list of Error Fixes for Farming Simulator 17.
System Requirements for Farming Simulator 17:
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Processor: 2.0 GHz Intel or equivalent AMD dual-core processor
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia Geforce GTS 450 Series, AMD Radeon HD 6770 graphics card or better (min 1GB VRAM)
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 6 GB available space
- Additional Notes: INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED FOR THE ONLINE GAME
As you can see, the requirements are pretty low when compared to the modern day games. So probably, every PC should run it and there shouldn’t be any issues with your gig. Now, let’s get into the list of error fixes for Farming Simulator 17.
Error Fixes for Farming Simulator 17:
# Could Not connect to Multiplayer Game- Farming Simulator 17 Fix
Just make sure that your internet connection is working Properly. Sometimes, it can be the server issue as well. So, just wait for few minutes and try again. Once you get into the game, there would not be any server issues.
# Farming Simulator 17 Crashes on Startup Fix:
Firstly, it’s important to know the source for this crash. Sometimes, crashes do come up with error codes and details. Do make a note of them and comment if possible. However, the most general solution for Crashing issues is updating the Drivers. However, making a clean install of the drivers can be tricky sometimes and it’s time consuming too. We recommend you to use Driver Scanner, a tool that updates the drivers on one click. To do,
- Go here
- Now, click on “scan for drivers”
- It’ll prompt you to download the Driver scanner.
- Install it and scan your PC using it.
- From the results, you can update the drivers by one click.
# Can’t change the Game Language: Farming Simulator 17 Fix:
Just try this workaround to change the language in Farming Simulator 17.
1. Run Steam and click LIBRARY.
2. Right click on ‘Farming Simulator 17’ and click ‘Properties’.
3. Click on the tab ‘LANGUAGE’.
# Low FPS/Lag while playing FS17:
Whenever you ask any Computer expert regarding lag issues,he simply recommends you to buy a new Video card. Even we recommend the same.The reason for lag is always your Low end Hardware components.However,if you think that you have a Good Video card that can run Farming simulator easily without lag,you have to follow the instructions that are lsited below to enable your Video card to function on FS 17.
- Go to Nvidia control panel or other Database depending on your Video card.
- Then,open manage 3D settings.
- Now,click on add and navigate to Farming simulator 15 folder present in Program Files
# Black screen on startup- Farming Simulator 17 Fix:
Make sure that you have updated the drivers already. If you haven’t installed DirectX and Visual C++ on your PC yet, then do it right now to solve this issue.