Error Fixes for Football Manager 2017 PC- Crashes, Errors and Bugs fix.
Football Manager is one of the successfully running Football titles after FIFA and PES. However, in Football Manager, you act as a Manager but not as a Player as in PES and FIFA. Football Manager 2017 is now out into the market and there are mixed reviews about the game. In this post, we write about errors, crashes and issues fixes in Football Manager 2017. Just have a look at the system requirements of Football Manager 2017 and make sure that you are not on the low end edge.
- OS: Windows Vista (SP2), 7 (SP1), 8, 8.1, 10 (1607) – 64-bit or 32-bit
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4, Intel Core or AMD Athlon – 2.2 GHz +
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel GMA X3100, NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT or AMD/ATI Mobility Radeon HD 2400 – 256MB VRAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 3 GB available space
# Football Manager 2017 Crashes on Startup Fix:
Crashes are the most annoying issues that we encounter while playing the game. These crashes generally occur due to driver clashes. So, the best solution is to update all the drivers on your PC which can be time consuming. So, we recommend you to use Driver Scanner, a tool that updates all the drivers on your PC by one click. Just follow the instructions given below to get this done
- Go here
- Now, click on “scan for drivers”
- It’ll prompt you to download the Driver scanner.
- Install it and scan your PC using it.
- From the results, you can update the drivers by one click.
# Low FPS in Football manager 2017 fix:
- In Nvidia control panel> Manage 3D settings, set the “power management mode” to “prefer maximum performance”
- Set High priority to the game in Task Manager.
#Dll Error in Football manager 2017 fix:
Dll files are the lifesavers for the hardware as they make the task of computer simpler and enhance better performance of the hardware components. So firstly, whenever you install any software/ game, it installs few dll files into your PC library and uses them while running. However, there can be multiple software which use the same dll file and when you uninstall one of the software, the dll file gets wiped away and it causes the error while using other software which uses the same dll file. Generally, the best solution for this error is the Dll-Files Client, the tool which is specifially designed to solve the dll errors.
- Just download it from here
- In the search tab, enter the name of the Dll file that you are having error with
- From the search results, click on the first result and click on install.
That’s it. The problem is solved. You can sit back and enjoy the game.
If you are having any more issues, comment below and allow us to help.
# Game won’t launch-Steam issue:
This is an issue with Game cache.You can solve it by
- Open steam
- Open the library and click on properties.
- Click on Local files tab and verify for Game cache.
- Steam will check for the missing files.If there are no missing files,then try to re-install the game.
#Blank screen while opening Football Manager Fix:
Your video card is the primary reason for this issue.Either your Video card drivers are not updated or it is running in rendering mode.To solve this, change the mode of your Video card from control panel. Change the mode from GPU rendering mode to Software rendering Mode.