Error Fixes for Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice PC- Crash, Lag, Won’t Start Fix
- OS: Windows 7, 8, 10
- Processor: Intel i5 3570K / AMD FX-8350
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: GTX 770 with 2GB VRAM / Radeon R9 280X 3GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 30 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Minimum spec screen resolution: 1280×720
#CPU Overheating issues Fix:
Just make sure that your CPU is installed in a cool environment. Also, install a gaming friendly cabinet for your Computer.
# Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice Crashes on Startup/ Black Screen Fix:
There might be several reasons behind the crashes for a game. It might be due to driver conflicts as well. This causes the game to stuck on loading screen, create crashes frequently and also black screen issues. So, the most preferred solution is making a clean install of the latest Drivers. If you are not familiar with this, you can take the help of Driver Scanner, a freeware tool which updates all kinds of drivers on your PC by one click. Just follow the instructions given below.
- Visit here.
- Now, click on “scan for drivers”
- You’ll be prompted to download the Driver Scanner.
- After downloading, click on scan for drivers inside the software.
- It’ll usually take 10-20 minutes and after that, you can update the drivers from the results page by one click.
# Missing EXE error Fix in Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice :
Some users have reported that after verifying game files, they get the message that 12 files failed to download/update. In that case, you can try out a couple of things:
- Try restarting your PC and running the game again.
- Disable your antivirus/firewall while the game is being updated/downloaded.
# APPCRASH in Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice Fix:
If you are an AMD user, you can try this workaround.
Go to the “Catalyst Control Center”.
Select the “Games” tab and try disabling “AMD Radeon Dual Graphics” function.
# Stuttering issues in Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice Fix:
#Low FPS in Black Squad Fix:
First of all, make sure that your PC meets atleast the minimum requirements of the game. Now, try the following workarounds.
- Set “High ” priority to the game in Task Manager.
- Update the Drivers.
- Go to Nvidia Control Panel> Manage 3D settings and set the “Power Management Mode” to “Prefer Maximum Performance”.
# DLL error in Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice Fix:
If you have any one of the errors that are related to Dll file, the best solution for it is Dll-Files Fixer. It is a specially designed tool for fixing Dll file errors. This software will have a search for the Dll file errors by scanning you PC. Once after finishing the scan, it will show the list of Files that have to be repaired. Then after, by one click, all the errors will be solved by the Fixer. You can try it now by downloading it from here.