Watch Dogs recommended requirements
Error Fixes for Watch Dogs 2 PC- Crash, 0xc00007b, Lag, Bugs Fixes- Tweaks and Workarounds.
After the announcement, Watch Dogs 2 has been trending all over the internet till today. Since, Watch Dogs has been a huge success, the hype has peeked through ever since the announcement of Watch Dogs 2. Even the trailer shots have impressed the Gamers. The Game is out now and is getting positive reviews everywhere in the market. However, there are quite a lot of errors, bugs, crashes and Random issues in Watch dogs 2. In this post, you can find the list of workarounds, fixes and solutions for Crashes, Bugs and Errors in Watch Dogs 2.
Before looking into the error fixes for Watch Dogs 2, let’s have a look at the system requirements of Watch Dogs 2.
Watch Dogs minimum requirements
- Processor: 2.66GHz Intel Core 2 Quad Q8400 or 3.0GHz AMD Phenom II X4 940
- System Memory: 6GB RAM
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX460 or AMD Radeon HD5850
- Hard Drive Space: 25GB
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0x compatible
- DirectX 11
- Processor: 3.5GHz Intel Core i7 3700 or 4.0GHz AMD FX-8350
- System Memory: 8GB RAM
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GT600-series or AMD Radeon HD7000-series
- Hard Drive Space: 25GB
- Sound Card: Surround sound 5.1 compatible
- DirectX 11
Now that you know the system requirements of Watch Dogs 2, have a crosscheck whether your PC meets the requirements or not. We have put up a post with the list of Best Graphics cards for Watch dogs 2. Do have a look if you are thinking of getting a new GPU.
How to fix Errors in Watch Dogs 2 PC:
#Watch Dogs 2 Crashes on Startup PC fix:
There are a list of reports in various forums regarding the Crashing issues in Watch Dogs 2. Generally, crashing issues are quite common and they generally occur when there are driver conflicts. To solve, we recommend you to update the drivers of all possible hardware components. To do this, you need to make a clean install of the drivers, Finding each component and making a clean install can be time consuming and sometimes may not work. Hence we recommend you to use the Driver Scanner, a tool which updates all kinds of PC drivers on one click. To do this,
- Open this Link.
- Now, click on “Scan for Drivers”
- You’ll be prompted to download the Driver scanner.
- After downloading it, scan your PC for outdated drivers using it.
- It usually takes 5-10 minutes.
- From the results, you can update the drivers on one click.
#Watch Dogs 2 Error : Code 0xa0000001
If you are getting a Blue screen of Death (BSOD) with an error code 0xa0000001, then it may be the issue related to AMD graphic cards. Make sure the graphic card is not overheating. Also, try updating the card with the latest drivers.
#d3dcompiler_43.dll file error in Watch Dogs 2 Fix;
Dll files are the lifesavers for the hardware as they make the task of computer simpler and enhance better performance of the hardware components. So firstly, whenever you install any software/ game, it installs few dll files into your PC library and uses them while running. However, there can be multiple software which use the same dll file and when you uninstall one of the software, the dll file gets wiped away and it causes the error while using other software which uses the same dll file. Generally, the best solution for this error is the Dll-Files Client, the tool which is specifially designed to solve the dll errors.
- Just download it from here
- In the search tab, enter the name of the Dll file that you are having error with
- From the search results, click on the first result and click on install.
That’s it. The problem is solved. You can sit back and enjoy the game.
# APPCRASH in Watch Dogs 2 Fix:
If you are an AMD user, you can try this workaround.
Go to the “Catalyst Control Center”.
Select the “Games” tab and try disabling “AMD Radeon Dual Graphics” function.
# Low FPS in Watch Dogs 2 fix:
- In Nvidia control panel> Manage 3D settings, set the “power management mode” to “prefer maximum performance”
- Set High priority to the game in Task Manager.
- You can also tweak the in-game settings and get higher FPS .
# Watch Dogs 2 Won’t launch Fix:
Just make sure that you have verified the integrity of Game cache files. To do this,
- Open steam
- Open the library and click on properties.
- Click on Local files tab and verify for Game cache.
- Steam will check for the missing files.If there are no missing files,then try to re-install the game.
More work under progress..