Grand Theft Auto 5: Fixes for PS4 and XBOX one issues-Stuttering,Lag,CE-34878-0
Grand theft Auto 5 is an open world game released By Rockstar Games in 2013 for XBOX 360 and PS3.They have released the PS4 and XBOX one versions of this game on November 18,2014.This game will be released for PC on January 27,2015.After being successful with PS3 and XBOX 360 versions,rockstar games have tried to release a stable version of GTA 5 for PS4 and XBOX one.But still,we can see many bugs and errors on PS4 and Xbox one versions.However, here i have tried to solve some of the issues that popped out while installing GTA 5 on PS4 or XBOX one.Before reading,i would suggest you all to update the GTA 5 with the latest patch released by Rockstar for XBOX one and PlayStation 4.
Grand Theft Auto 5 PS4 & Xbox one issues:
Error Code CE-34878-0 :
To solve this error,Rockstar games have given a solution that includes 4 steps.You can follow those steps.
Step 1: Close the application, install the latest system software and game update, and restart the system.
Step 2: If a PS Camera is connected to the system, remove it and reboot the system, then go to [Settings] > [User] > [Login Settings] and turn “Enable Face Recognition” OFF.
Step 3: If you have upgraded the Hard Disk Drive (HDD) in your console, please re-install the original HDD.
Step 4: If the error occurs again, back up your saved data, and then go to [Settings] > [Initialization] and choose [Initialize PS4].
If you still find the code error,try to contact the PlayStation community.
Loading screen stucks while playing Online:
Exit the game.When prompted as “really wan’t to exit”,click no.This has worked for me.If this did not work,try to re-install the game.
Can’t connect Online Multiplayer:
The best method recommended by Rockstar games is changing current network status.To do this,
- Go to Settings>Network
- You can find your NAT type below “Current network status”.If it’s
- OPEN; then you can play games with any other NAT type.
- MODERATE; Then you can play games with open or moderate NAT types.
- STRICT; Then you can only play against open NAT types.
- So,change the NAT type and play online without any connection problems.
- You can do the same for XBOX one
Stuck on Loading screen :
First, try loading another character slot to determine whether the problem is happening only on that one character, or if you are unable to enter GTA Online at all.
Next, be sure to check our GTA Online Status — Latest Updates page to see if you are trying to play GTA Online during a maintenance period or other outage.
If you are not able to play the game with any character,This suggests that there may be a problem with your disc/console or an issue with your connection.
To determine whether there is a problem with your disc or console try your GTA Online disc in another console, or try a friend’s known working disc in your console. This could help determine whether the endless load is limited to a particular disc or console. If the issue only happens on your disc, check for dust, scratches, or damage.If still the error is not solved,try to contact the Rockstar community.
Problem with storage :
This happens when your Storage or USB does not meet the minimum specs of the Game.So,the best method to solve this error is expanding the storage capacity of your PlayStation or Xbox one.If you think that your console storage disk meets the requirements of GTA 5,then try the methods listed below.
- Try clearing the cache for the device: Try to clear the cache and delete unwanted files from the storage.
- Re-install: Try deleting the game installation from Xbox Home (Dashboard) and allowing the game to re-install the next time you boot. The game data can be deleted from System Settings->Storage.
- To test if the disc is the issue: To rule out a problem with the discs themselves, try installing to a friend’s Xbox 360 and playing on that console using your discs. If your discs work on the other console but not yours, it suggests that the issue is with the storage device or console.
- If installed on a USB drive: Please make sure that the USB drive meets the minimum specs: it must be at least USB 2.0, with a minimum 15mb/s read speed, and formatted for Xbox 360 use. A new USB flash drive is recommended to ensure optimum performance. In the event that your USB drive meets these specifications and is new, please attempt installation onto another USB drive or directly to the Xbox 360 HDD if there is adequate space.
- If installed on the XBOX console hard drive: Please attempt an installation to a USB drive that meets the minimum specs: it must be at least USB 2.0, with a minimum 15mb/s read speed, and formatted for Xbox 360 use. A new USB flash drive is recommended to ensure optimum performance.
That’s it.If you think that this list leaves something off,please let us know by your comments.Thanks for Reading..Happy Gaming…!!