How to Fix Isdone.dll and unarc.dll Errors for PC games
Isdone.dll and unarc.dll missing or not found errors have been pretty prominent these days. Dll errors have always been a headache for the Gamers and Game developers. We can’t really blame the Game developers regarding this errors because they have nothing to do with the Dll problems. If you buy an official licensed game, then while extraction, these DLL files come along with the application files. However, when you download the game from pirated versions, some of the DLL files are not included and hence the problem occurs. Generally, whenever you start a app/game , that app/game loads the DLL files it requires to start the game. So, if they are not available in your Library ,it’ll come with the “DLL file is missing or not found” error. However, these errors can be solved very easily. You just need to follow the steps given below to solve problem. If you didn’t solve the error even after following the instructions, please do let us know by adding a comment in the section below this post.
These errors are predominantly found in games like Far cry 4, FIFA 15, FIFA 16 , Fallout 4, Assassin’s creed series, Battlefield series and some more famous names
How to fix isdone.dll and unarc.dll errors ?
We have three different types of solutions for this error. We start with the easiest and go on with the other probable workarounds.
Method 1: Download d3dcompiler_43.dll Manually
In this method, you need to paste the isdone.dll and unarc.dll files into the respective library locations manually.
- First of all, download isdone.dll and unarc.dll
- After downloading, extract them.
- Now, if you are using a 64 bit operating system, paste the two DLL files in C:> Windows> sysWOW64 folder.
- If you are using a 32 bit OS, paste them in C:> Windows>system32 folder.
Now, close the game and re-install it. It should work fine
- Turn off your anti-virus solution and reinstall the game. This could solve an issue where the AV interfered in the install process.
- Temporarily turn off your firewall and internet connection and run the game. This could solve an issue where your firewall interfered with the game when it tries to synch with an online source. If turned off, the game will usually not try to synch, and no error appears.
- Update the game with the latest patches, and make sure your graphics drivers are similarly updated. Also, before changing anything, make sure that the graphics card you have is compatible with the game you’re trying to run!
If you still didn’t solve the problem , please do comment below and leave it to us so that we can help !