Pro Evolution Soccer 2016- Lag fix- Reduce Lag in PES 2016
Pro Evolution Soccer series has always been a strong competitor to FIFA when it comes to Football Gaming. However, the only platform where FIFA takes over PES is the mobile platform. Pro Evolution soccer didn’t release any game on Mobile platforms till now. In rest of the platforms. it’s definitely a tug of war. I have played FIFA 16 and PES 2016 and I think PES 2016 has a slight edge over FIFA 16 in gameplay. This is strictly my opinion piece.
We have already published a lag fix guide for FIFA 16 and got overwhelming response. So, we are publishing the lag fix guide for PES 2016 too. Hope you all like it. If you still did not solve the problem, head up to our forums and ask a question.
Also Read: 5 Best Football Games for PC and Consoles
How to Fix lag in PES 2016:
#1: Updating the Drivers:
Updating the drivers is the most
- Go to Command prompt
- Type “DRIVERQUERY” as the command and press enter.
- There you can find the last dates of updating of the drivers.
However, in this case, you need to make a clean install of drivers. Deleting the old drivers and installing the new ones can go complex sometimes. So, we recommend you to use Driver Detective . It can do the job easily and more importantly “quickly”.
How to update the drivers ?
- First of all, download Driver Detective from here.
- After downloading, install it.
- Now, you can see “scan now ” tab on your screen.
- Click on it. The software runs the scan for outdated drivers.
- From the results, you can update the drivers by one click.
2) Tweaking the nVidia control panel:
Go to Nvidia control panel. Now, make the following changes.
- Maximum pre-rendered frames: 4
- Multi-display/mixed GPU acceleration: Single display performance mode
- Power management mode: Prefer maximum performance
- Triple buffering: On
- Vertical Sync: On
More work under progress