Resident Evil 7- Tips Tricks and Walkthrough Guide- Weapons and Coins
We will help you survive the Baker family and everything that follows. Defeat your enemies and find the weapons, keys, and collectibles you’re looking for. Resident Evil 7 is finally here a little over 4 years after the disappointing Resident Evil 6 came out in 2012. It welcomes the return to the series while refreshing it with a new first-person camera angle that’s perfect for ratcheting up the tension. The Bakers, your hosts to the Baker Plantation and all surrounding in Resident Evil 7. They’re happy to have you as a guest and you’re happy to be here because this is one of the best Resident Evil games in the original trilogy. Whether this is your first survival-horror rodeo or you’ve played every Resident Evil to date, it doesn’t hurt to have some intel to prepare for the game’s many puzzles and enemies.
As with previous games in the series, Resident Evil 7 follows a fairly linear progression, throwing increasingly challenging enemy types and puzzles into the player’s path, as well offering to backtrack to optional areas for additional items and weapons. The following Resident Evil 7 Walkthrough provides a full guide to both critical path events and bonus objectives as you’ll encounter them:
|Area||No. of Coins||No. of Statuettes||No. of Files|
Resident Evil 7 Tips and Tricks Guide:
A step-by-step guide to surviving the horror:
- Part 1: The nightmare begins- It’s only a prolog, but that doesn’t mean it isn’t nasty. Here’s how to get through it.
- Part 2: Family, escape and the garage- Welcome to the family. Fancy a game of hide and seek?
- Part 3: Dog heads and your first tape- Welcome to the family. Fancy a game of hide and seek?
- Part 4: Shadow puzzles and meeting the molded- It’s time for you to meet the molded. Get your trigger finger ready.
- Part 5 and Part 6: How to get the shotgun up your firepower by solving an optional puzzle to get a shotgun. Duel in the dissection room, nothing good is ever going to go down in a room called the ‘dissection room’.
- Part 7: Freedom and flamethrowers- Out of the new house, into the even creepier old house but at least there’s a flamethrower.
- Part 8: The quest for the crow key- Another animal key is required, and the process of getting it isn’t so easy.
- Part 9: How to get the grenade launcher and beat the greenhouse boss- Grab an optional grenade launcher to up your firepower even more, then tackle a boss.
- Part 10: Obtaining the arm and the snake key- Finally, you can get your hands on the last of the animal keys… but now you need to use it to get even more keys. Go figure.
- Part 11: Red key cards, blue key cards, and a second shotgun- Find the key cards you’ll need and a nice new shotgun.
- Part 12: Happy Birthday- Here’s another jolly VHS tape – and a whole lot of booby traps.
- Part 13: Barn fights, booby traps and birthdays- Can you survive the booby-trapped maze?
- Part 14: Bosses and choices- Pay attention – the choices you make here will decide the ending you experience.
- Part 15: Shipwrecked- Up the creek without a paddle. But you’re so close to the end…
- Part 16: Mounting a rescue- How to open the captain’s locker and get yourself a machine gun.
Resident Evil 7: Secrets and Collectibles
We’hv list all the hidden stuff in Resident Evil 7, from secrets and Easter eggs to collectible coins and other items crucial to the game.
- Where to find all the antique coin collectibles- Finding all of these will bag you two achievements and you can use them to buy essentials for the main game.
- Where to find all the Mr. Everywhere status- Resident Evil 7’s hidden collectible comes in the form of an annoying little bobble head. Here’s how to find and destroy all 20.
- Where to find repair kits to build a better pistol and shotgun- You’re going to need all the help you can get, so make sure you have these improved weapons by your side.
- All the weapons and where to find them- Okay, so we grabbed the repair kits but how about an exhaustive list of all the weapons in the game? We’ve got you.
- All the ending unlocks and how to get them- Capcom wants you to play through RE7 multiple times, and they try to get you to do that with some handy unlocks. Here’s our guide to them.
Resident Evil 7: DLC Guide And Tips
- Banned Footage Vol 1: Bedroom Walkthrough- You’re now in the boots of poor old Clancy, and Maugerite has him tied to the bed and is insisting he takes her rather dubious-looking supper. We can help him to escape.
- How to beat the Banned Footage Vol 1: Nightmare DLC- Clancy spends a truly horrifying night trying to survive in the Baker’s basement. It’ll take all your smarts to stay alive – and Capcom fully intends you die a couple of times. Here’s our guide to survival.
- Daughters walkthrough: How to get the true ending in Banned Footage Vol 2- Fill the shoes of Zoe Baker and embark on a frightening adventure with two endings. This solution shows you how to get the true ending.